Superior print quality, higher reliability and durability, greater security – your ID cards can have all these qualities when you produce them with the affordable and versatile HDP5000 Card Printer/Encoders.
- High Definition Printing™ gives you superior print quality, even on cards with embedded electronics, for a more impressive public image.
- Affordable pricing makes High Definition Printing available to card printer buyers everywhere.
- High reliability and durability lowers your total cost of ownership. Backed by a lifetime printhead warranty and two-year warranty on the entire printer.
- Versatile modular design changes with your needs. You can easily upgrade to dual-sided printing, single- or dual-sided lamination and card encoding technologies.
- Simple operation requires only minimal training. Cards, ribbons and overlaminates come in cartridges that load in a snap.
The standard HDP5000 printer/encoder comes with a comprehensive list of features. Ideal for technology cards with embedded electronics, it reliably produces cards in High Definition with the highest image quality available. The HDP5000 expands easily with additional printing, laminating and encoding modules.
- Optional single-sided or simultaneous dual-sided lamination for higher card security.
- Dual-sided card printing option expands printable area without manually reloading cards.
- SmartScreen™ LCD Control Panel displays helpful status messages and prompts.
- Cartridge-based card handling allows faster reloading or changing to different card stocks.
- High yield ribbon, film and overlaminate load fast and eliminate the waste of torn materials.
- Encoding options handling magnetic stripe, proximity, contact and contactless smart cards.
- USB and Ethernet connectivity plus internal print server for secure network printing.
- HDP® dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm)
- Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades/pixel
- 26 - 55 seconds per card, depending on ribbon type and lamination
- Over-the-edge on CR-80 cards
- Input card cartridge capacity:
- 100 cards (.030" / .762mm thick)
- Output hopper card capacity:
- 200 cards (.030" / .762mm thick)
- Card lamination module - single-sided or dual-sided (simultaneous)
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless)
- Door and cartridge locks
- Printer cleaning kit
- Magnetic stripe encoding
- 200-card input hopper
- Dual-sided printing
Accepted standard card sizes: