METAL DOT MATRIX TECHNOLOGY, VERSATILE INDUSTRIAL MARKING SOLUTION
The MDM1000 and MDM2000 give you tremendous flexibility in marking your metal tags. A cost-effective alternative to stamping and dies, they can dot peen words on the tag’s surface in any true Windows-type font as well as produce logos and other graphics.
- Reliable stylus stamping for logos, Windows fonts and special characters of all sizes
- Easy manual or automatic loading and unloading.
- Near end input / near full output hopper plate sensors for continuous production
- Stamps special characters such as country specific characters and symbols.
- Suitable for a variety of metals, including stainless steel, aluminum, copper and brass.
- The MDM1000 and MDM2000 can be operated with a PC, main frame (RS232 communication port) or offline with a keyboard.
The MDM1000 is a manual feed metal plate dot matrix unit. The MDM2000 is completely automatic, providing volume capability that will allow you to work with a database, etc.