The Datacard® 295 card personalization system gives healthcare providers a fast, secure way to issue attractive patient IDs and other high-impact personalized cards that build your brand, improve the patient experience and help reduce costs.
- Strengthen your image with graphics and logos.
- Implement powerful patient ID programs.
- Minimize your capital investment.
Fast, versatile capabilities
Issue high-quality patient ID cards imprinted with a choice of embossed characters, bar codes, logos, text, graphics, encoded magnetic stripes and smart card chips. Use magnetic stripe encoding, bar code printing and smart card personalization technologies to store patient data and accelerate customer service.
Minimize capital investment with the system’s modular design. Start with embossing, adding other capabilities as you need them.
Streamline data conversion
Save time and money with robust software that lets you convert existing data to graphics or encoding without modifying your hospital information system.
93-character embossing wheel
Dual operating mode (online or offline)
Error recovery software
Automatic card counter
2-line by 40-character message display
Nine stored formats
Security keylock on system cabinet
Print drivers for Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, NT® 4.0, 2000 Professional and XP operating systems
UltraGrafix® printing module
Add single-color photos, logos, text and other graphics to your cards to differentiate your business.
327X or 5256 internal communication interface
Detached typewriter-style keyboard
Aluminum card embossing
CR-80 or CR-50 card capability
Automatic card feed
200-card input hopper
Security keylock on input hopper
Variety of card output configurations
Magnetic stripe encoding
Smart card personalization
Data conversion utility software
Datacard® ID Works® identification software
User prompts in language of choice
- Embossing speed: Up to 380 cards per hour
- Dimensions (with output hopper): L 25.0 in. x W 17.75 in. x H 16.5 in. (635 mm x 451 mm x 412 mm)
- Footprint: 15.0 in. x 14.74 in. (381 mm x 375 mm), 19.75 in. x 15.5 in. (502 mm x 394 mm) with color topping module, 21.25 in. x 14.75 in. (540 mm x 375 mm) with extended cabinet
- Weight: 80 lbs. (36.3 kg), 123.0 lbs. (55.8 kg) with topper, 111.0 lbs. (50.4 kg) with extended cabinet
- Electrical requirements: 120V, 50/60 Hz; 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Cards accepted: CR-80, 0.020 in. to 0.030 in. thick (0.51 mm to 0.76 mm); CR-50, 0.020 in. to 0.030 in. thick (0.51 mm to 0.76 mm)
- Agency approvals: UL, CE, TUV GS, FCC, CSA