Core tools for your ID program
Datacard® IDCentre™ Lite identification software offers the essential features you need to create and maintain a start-up ID program in one easy-to-use package. You can design ID cards and production
forms with ease, as well as manage your own image capture and printing. When you require more flexibility for card creation and image handling, upgrading is simple.
Simple operation, powerful results
Become a card design and production expert in no time through an intuitive, user-friendly interface and access to online support.
Retrieve and incorporate information from a Microsoft® Access database, encode magnetic stripes and print bar codes.
Leverage the functionality of IDCentre software by integrating it with a Datacard® CP40™ Plus, CP60™ Plus or CP80™ Plus card printer.
Capture images with Datacard® Canon DSLR-1 Camera Plug, or use a TWAIN or Video for Windows capture device.
Use the Datacard® IDCentre™ View software for view-only access to your database, which makes it easy to add visual verification checkpoints.
- CR80 card size (portrait or landscape)
- Auto-create production form
- Flexible font sizing and colors
- Variable and static text fields
- Fields for bar codes (9 types) and magnetic stripes
- Photo with border option
- Static graphic fields
- Auto-create Microsoft® Access 2000 project database; databases supported include Access 2000
- Online user’s guide, online help and help desk support
- USB hardware key
- Compatible with Datacard® CP40™ Plus, CP60™ Plus and CP80™ Plus card printers
- File input
- Datacard® Canon DSLR-1 Camera Plug, TWAIN and Video for Windows capture devices
Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP, Vista® or Windows 7 (32bit or 64 bit) operating systems
Microsoft® Internet Explorer Web browser (v6.0 or later)
512 MB RAM
100 MB hard disk space for application (not including database)
16-bit color/65,536 colors (some cameras may require higher color)
800 x 600 screen resolution (1024 x 768 recommended)
Available USB port