The Construction Site Manager Solution (CSMS) is a complete solution designed to help manage personnel at a construction site quickly and securely. Identify, authenticate, track and report on all personnel at a job site with a system that meets the requirements of tracking documented workers. Information can be viewed in real-time and accessed remotely through web access. Construction Site Manager is flexible and can be tailored to meet specific needs based on different customer requirements.
Construction Site Modules:
- Track safety test and contact information.
- Easily share information with corporate headquarters while on-site.
- Improve security and risk management.
- Quickly capture data from a driver's license or state issued ID to produce IDs for visitors.
- Accurately track on-site personnel for customer audits and reports as needed.
- Track and manage attainable assets.
- Attach I9s and other pertinent documents.
- Track Employee certifications and skills.
- Accurately track work hours for payment.
- Portable equipment allows a quick setup.
- Produce accountability reports.
- Efficiently search for attainable assets or skilled professionals.
- Easily share information with Corporate headquarters while on site.
- Auto notification of assignment duration limit.
- Auto notification of expired IDs or certifications.
- Easily access to personnel contact info.
- Send mass messages via e-mail to a group of people with the ability to schedule reoccurring messages and send a report
CSMS provides both a stand alone or enterprise web-enabled solution that can quickly capture a driver's license or state issued ID then populate a database.
A secure ID is produced on a high quality plastic card.
Credentials are presented for checking in/out at any entrance/exit. Construction Site Manager allows you to scan a card and immediately track who is on-site, their purpose, location, and time spent on-site.