The Maxima 841 has long been favored for stress cards and proven to be the best solution for patient ID card production (ex. in Hospitals and Heath Care Services). It has been preferred for its compact dimensions and ease of use.
- Particularly suitable for embossing of stress white cards.
- Ideal for hospital card issuing operations.
- Available with the following options on request: high character capacity embossing drum, indent module, magnetic stripe and chip encoding station.
- Dimensions - CR80, CR50- ISO Standard
- Materials – ABS, PVC and Composite – Thickness: 20 – 30mil Copper and Aluminum Plates 12 – 20mil
- Input Hopper – 200 Card Automatic Feed Stacker
- Output Hopper – 100 Card
- Reject Hopper – 10 Card
- Technology – Embossing & Indent
- Drum – 60/80/105 Character
- Character Type – Standard Gothic, OCR7B
- Emboss Area – 12 Lines at 31 Characters
- Performance – 280 CPH (1 card in 12.8 seconds)
- 3 ISO 7811 Tracks, LoCo, HiCo
- Smartcard Contact Station
- RS232 Serial Port
- INSTANT CARD for Windows 2000/XP/Vista
COMMUNICATION INTERFACE & SOFTWARE