Increase the level of security of your business or organization with the 1-2-3 Easy Photo ID card system, which can be set up in as little as 20 minutes. Open the box, install the system, and in three easy steps you are printing high quality identification cards or badges:
This affordable system offers everything needed to create and print photo identification cards or badges, all in one box. Harnessing the reliability and flexibility of the Datacard® SP25 Plus photo ID card printer with the easy-to use Datacard® ID Works® Intro v6.5 identification software, web camera, and one supply kit (including cards, ribbon, and cleaning supplies), this system puts the power of additional security into the hands of small businesses or organizations.
- Complete system provides everything needed to print photo ID cards:
o SP25 Plus ID card printer
o ID Works® Intro v6.5 identification software
o Datacard® Certified Supplies supply kit (includes cards, ribbon, and cleaning supplies)
o Installation CD
o Quick Install Guide
- Easy to set up taking as little as 20 minutes from start to finish. A single installation disk loads ID Works Intro software, printer driver and camera driver.
- Easy to use:
o Entry-level ID Works Intro software has the right blend of features and functionality for small businesses and organizations
o Fixed-focus camera provides no-fuss capturing of photo
o Intelligent Supplies Technology™ ensures error-free ribbon handling
o Manual feed printer simplifies card printing
- Compact design is ideal for desktop environments.
- Versatile SP25 Plus card printer combines high-quality full color/rewritable card printing.
- System can be upgraded as needs grow. ID Works Intro software is designed to provide seamless migration to higher-level editions.
The 1-2-3 Easy ID card system is available with or without magnetic stripe encoding.
Datacard® SP25 Plus Card Printer specifications
Datacard® ID Works® Intro identification software specifications
- True 1.3 megapixel sensor
- Highspeed USB 2.0
- 6 foot USB cable
- Adjustable clip/base fits any monitor or notebook
- Fixed focus
- Agency approvals: CE Mark, FCC Class B, RoHS compliant
- Operating System
o Microsoft® Windows®, XP or Windows® VISTA with latest service packs
- Web Browser
o Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
o 512 MB RAM
- Disk Space
o 300 MB required
- Screen Resolution
o 800 x 600 screen resolution
o CD-ROM drive,
o 3 available USB ports
- Electrical Requirements
o 100-240 VAC
o 50/60 Hz
- Operating Environment
o 60°F to 95°F (15°C to 35°C)
o 20% to 80% non-condensing humidity